U know how in winter it gets so cold and u think u will never be hot again and in summer it gets so hot u think u will never be cold again I think that is how it is with ur feelings like when u r sad u think u will never be happy and when u r happy u think u will never be sad. But u will be hot again and u will be cold again and u will be sad again but most of all u will be happy again
Bruschetta. The Italian antipasti I could eat every single day. This is a quick and gorgeous variation on a classic.
- Acquire an Italian loaf of bread. Cut into manageable pieces and drizzle a bit of EVOO on both sides.
- Cut an appropriate amount of cherry tomatoes (bonus points if you’ve got multicolored ones) in half. Mix with olive oil, fresh chopped basil, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta cheese with more chopped basil.
- Heat a large pan (any kind will do) on medium and then add your bread pieces. Now let them hang for a minute or two and then turn over. The goal is to let the oil/heat magic work so you get those fantastic brown edges.
- Now put it all together. Bread, then ricotta mixture and then tomatoes. Add a little finishing salt and pepper and you’re done. Look at you.
Impress the snot out of your friends next time you’re hosting. This app’s simplicity can be our little secret.